This was my second week of wearing only Christopher Kane all week. I’m actually quite surprised at how these outfits have stood the test of time as some are nearly a decade old. What I love about Christopher Kane is that you don’t need to accessorise, so each piece is very easy to wear – just shoes, bag and jacket required. In addition, they seem to transcend the seasons well (which is good since we are somewhere between winter and spring and the British weather is very unpredictable).
These are my favourite outfits of the week (from left to right clockwise):
- Silk chiffon magenta dress SS15 RTW
- Purple leopard with leather piping AW12 RTW
- Petal neoprene and lace dress – SS14 RTW
- Red crepe crystal dress – SS14 Resort
- Primrose stretch jersey dress – SS14 RTW
- Laser cut top and skirt – AW14 RTW
Now what I really want is the most expensive frock in the new limited edition Beauty and the Beast collection which was launched earlier this week. Actually, I’m kidding myself – I want everything!